- Maintenance and repair of vehicle chassis and cab to meet current legislation Health and Safety and VOSA requirements both in the workshop and on the roadside.
- Maintenence and repair of waste handling equipment including electrical hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Carry out schedules service and inspections to meet company Operators licence committments.
- Complete service and repair documentation and records in accordance with company requirements and standards.
- Overhaul of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and other workshop equipment.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping, both electonically and paper based.
- Assist the foreman with H&S issues to maintain OHSAS18001 standard already achieved including reviewing risk assessments, COSHH, compliance database etc.
- Previous expereince in a similar LGV,HGV related maintenance role
- Computer literate - able to undertake the compliance and job card related admin
- Good all round MS Office skills
- Licence, H&S, VOSA, OHSAS18001, COSHH understanding
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on this vacancy please contact us
on 0208 858 6888.