- Supplier Quality Engineer / SQA
- Outskirts of Wrexham, commutable from Whitchurch, Chester, Oswestry
- 33,000 to 36,000 + Package
- Tenure: 12 month Fix Term Contract
As our client embarks on a period of increased and strategic growth, Nicholas Associates Group is recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for an Supplier Quality Engineer, to join committed and multi-disciplined team of engineers based in their manufacturing and test facility on the outskirts of Wrexham on a 12 month fixed term.COMPANY
- Part of a global manufacturing giant, producing a range of bespoke electro-mechanical capital equipment. My client prides itself on its global reputation for quality & performance.
- The company offer a market leading benefits and rewards package, as well as genuine career progression opportunities through a number of courses and seminars as well as running a number of exciting talent and trainee programmes.
- This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to design and develop market leading products for the global market.
Reporting to the Group Supply Chain Manager, as SQA you will ensure the consistent delivery of conforming and reliable purchased parts from capable, high performing Suppliers.KEY DUTIES
SKILLS & EXPIRENCE
- Responsible for managing any Supplier non-conformance concerns
- Lead and drive supplier non-conformance investigations, associated root cause analysis activities
- Establish and maintain Approved Supplier process
- Create supplier improvement action plans
- Significant experience in a Quality Assurance/ Engineering role within Automotive, Aerospace or Pharmaceutical Industry other industries with large supply base will be considered.
- Lead audit trained with in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of working to APQP and PPAP processes
- Familiar with CI, Lean and FMEA methodologies.
- Ability to travel within UK plus limited international travel as well.
If you are interested in the Supplier Quality Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124