We are Fullwood Packo.
- Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
- Location: Ellesmere, Shropshire
- Salary: Negotiable
- Tenure: 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
With operations in the UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic, we are part of Pindustry. Pindustry is the investment company of the Netherlands based Verder Group which employs 1600 people across 50 companies in 25 countries.
For over 90 years, we have supplied the dairy industry with a variety of solutions for milking, cooling, milk storage and herd management. We have supplied over 50,000 farms in over 80 countries and offer tailored solutions for all commercially lactating species including cows, camels, goats, buffalo and sheep.
We are currently embarking on a major investment programme to ensure that our systems are the best possible for a world class engineering design and manufacturing organisation. The programme represents an initial investment of around 1 million and will ensure that we are able to continue to offer market leading solutions to the milking industry for years to come. The initial phase of the programme will be focused on our UK Head Office, Design and Manufacturing facility in Ellesmere in Shropshire before being rolled out across our international facilities. Summary
Reporting to the Group Supply Chain Manager, as SQA you will ensure the consistent delivery of conforming and reliable purchased parts from capable, high performing Suppliers.Key Duties
Required Skills & Experience
- Responsible for managing any Supplier non-conformance concerns
- Lead and drive supplier non-conformance investigations, associated root cause analysis activities
- Establish and maintain Approved Supplier process
- Create supplier improvement action plans
- Significant experience in a Quality Assurance/ Engineering role within Automotive, Aerospace or Pharmaceutical Industry - other industries with large supply base will be considered.
- Lead audit trained with in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of working to APQP and PPAP processes
- Familiar with CI, Lean and FMEA methodologies.
- Ability to travel within UK plus limited international travel as well.
Nicholas Associates Professional are working in partnership with Fullwood Packo on this assignment if you are interested in the Supplier Quality Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you require any further information, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124.