An exciting opportunity has arisen at Stafforce Managed Services for an on-site Account Manager working with one of our prestigious clients in Charlton, South East London.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for a small supervisory & recruitment team and a wider temporary workforce on site. Representing Stafforce and our values at all times, you will be the key contact for our client and will ensure the smooth running of the site, reporting into the Client Relationship Manager.
The role is Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, however flexibility will be required during peak times to ensure smooth running of the site.
What's in it for you?
- Access to an online benefits portal incl. 24/7 free access to a doctor & online discounts for retailers, restaurants & gyms.
- A day off for your birthday every year.
- Ongoing training & development.
- Free parking available.
- Develop & maintain robust relationships with our client, colleagues & work force.
- Maintain regular & structured communication including weekly meetings, quarterly presentations and staff briefings.
- Accurately record and manage site data including payroll processing & ensuring compliance with key legislative guidelines and company processes.
- Identify effective recruitment plans including candidate attraction, induction and validation; ensuring available labour pool delivers and exceeds customer expectations.
- Create a positive & engaging environment for staff, leading by example and demonstrating our key values.
- Working with the CRM to plan & achieve financial budgets.
- Managing the development and performance of direct reports, conducting regular 1:1's and ongoing coaching.
The Successful Candidate
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment is essential.
- Experience managing direct reports would be beneficial.
- Confident communicating at different levels and able to effectively present information.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise.
- Outgoing with a positive can-do attitude and an ability to motivate others.
- Strong IT skills including use of all Microsoft programs particularly excel, word & power point
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.