Role: Senior Electrical Design Engineer Location : HullSalary : 45,000 + Company Benefits Roles and Responsibility of a Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Qualifications and Experience of a Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be
- Review enquiries with electrical team and agree a concept design for all systems
- Provide concept designs and costing's and assist tender preparation including specification writing.
- Development of initial concept designs to full detailed design on successful projects.
- Produce detailed designs with all aspects of electrical design including, Low Voltage distribution, Cable management systems, Fire detection and alarms, Lighting design ( including controls ), small power, Structured cabling / data point provision.
- Calculate voltage drops, supply sizes, protection's system ect.
- Have a good understanding of controls integration and be able to liaise with controls team to help steer control philosophy and assist creation of descriptions of operations
- Assist in the preparation of bills of materials
- Prepare documentation for the Operation and Maintenance manual, obtaining copies of warranties, certificates and as fitted drawings as necessary
- Attend design meetings, and others as required, to provide project and enquiries updates.
- Experience using software packages such as Amtech OR Hevacomp
- A good understanding of LV systems and experience of HV is an advantage
- Strong technical experience is essential to this role
If this role is of interest to you please click apply or simply register your interest with Deborah Ashmore at Nicholas Associates Sheffield
For more information on this vacancy please contact us
on 0114 384 0100.