QUALITY COMPLIANCE & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER
Nicholas Associates are working on behalf of a well-established regional main contractor.
My client is on the market for an experienced Quality Compliance & Environmental Manager to be based in Manchester.
Reporting in to the SHEQ Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out QCE audits in line with the audit plan
- Ensure company systems are compliant with quality & environmental standards and legislation.
- Ensure construction and compliance standards are applied across all departments.
- Ensure company policies, process and procedures are reviewed annually
- Lead the ongoing control and monitoring of compliance with approved practices and procedures through internal and external audits
- Procedures & processes development to support construction delivery
- Assessment and evaluation of quality and environmental non conformities, including coordination of any corrective and preventative actions
- Develop and deliver periodic QCE awareness training and development
- Lead continuous improvement of standard practices and procedures through stakeholder engagement
- Responsible for ensuring all departments are compliant with legislation, standards and procedures
Salary is 40k-45k DOE + Benefits Package which includes Car/Car Allowance
To be considered for this position you must have construction industry experience and good working knowledge of ISO9001 & 14001.
Please contact Joe @ Nicholas Associates for more information.