Job Title: Project Engineer
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (Days)
Location: South Yorkshire
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for a Project Engineer to be based in our clients' manufacturing facility in South Yorkshire.
- Leading on projects ensuring they're fulfilled from order to full production
- Being involved with customer order requirements
- Breaking down engineering drawings to produce bill of materials
- Generating process manufacturing drawings
- Raising purchase orders and facilitating suppliers
- Working alongside internal departments and customers to help resolve queries and track progress
- Produce accurate timelines on each project
- Working to schedule to progress the manufacture of all parts
- Help provide sound engineering solutions to achieve effective results to solve any potential problems
- Engineering qualification or good engineering background.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD and ERP manufacturing systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both within the company and with external customers.
- A background in Metal cutting, Metal forming or Welding and Fabrication would be beneficial
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Free secure parking
- Health & wellbeing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee benefit loan scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Company profit share scheme
For more information on this vacancy please contact us on 0114 3840113.