- Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
- Outskirts of Wrexham, commutable from Whitchurch, Chester, Oswestry
- 33,000 to 36,000 + Package
- Tenure: 12 month Fix Term Contract
As our client embarks on a period of increased and strategic growth, Nicholas Associates Group is recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for a Production Engineer, to join committed and multi-disciplined team of engineers based in their manufacturing and test facility on the outskirts of Wrexham on a 12 month fixed term.COMPANY
- Part of a global manufacturing giant, produces a range of bespoke electro-mechanical capital equipment. My client prides itself on its global reputation for quality & performance.
- The company offer a market leading benefits and rewards package, as well as genuine career progression opportunities through a number of courses and seminars as well as running a number of exciting talent and trainee programmes.
- This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to design and develop market leading products for the global market.
- Managing the routings and timings for production
- Updating and maintaining batch sizes
- Set up routings for NPI and maintaining existing routings
- Maintaining and updating the master data for production
- Implementing and running of production efficiency projects to increase production output and increase site performance with reduced cost.
If you are interested in the Production Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124.