- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- 30,000 - 35,000 + Benefits
Nicholas Associates Group is recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for a Mechanical Design Engineer, to join committed and multi-disciplined team of engineers based in their manufacturing and commercial office in Sheffield.COMPANY
- A well-respected manufacturer that produces a range of bespoke capital equipment. My client prides itself on its global reputation for quality & performance.
- The company offer a market leading benefits and rewards package, as well as genuine career progression opportunities through a number of courses and seminars as well as running a number of exciting talent and trainee programmes.
Acting as one of the primary Design Engineer's you will provide detailed mechanical design of systems and sub-systems from clients specifications - this will include creating a 3D CAD model, schematics, and the creation of associated documentation including BOM's, manufacturing drawings etc.SKILLS & EXPIRENCE
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Ideally you will have possess qualifications in either Mechanical Engineering / Computer Aided Design or related disciplines
- Proficient with both 2D & 3D CAD, ideally Autodesk Inventor.
- You will have extensive Mechanical Design and Product Design/ Modification experience, ideally bespoke equipment.
- A strong understanding of design process, design research, prototyping and manufacturing processes.
- 30,000 - 35,000
- Benefits Package including a competitive Pension Scheme
- Mon-Thurs (9am - 4:30pm) & Fri (9am - 3pm)
If you are interested in the Design Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124.