About the company
- Role:Mechanical Assembly Fitter
- Location:Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Pay:12.50 p/h + Overtime
- Shifts:Mon-Thu (7:30 to 4:00) & Fri (7:30 to 12:30)
Nicholas Associates is supporting a privately owned business in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced assembly fitter to join their team due to growth. The company specialise within the design, build and installation of fully automated equipment and have been in operation in the UK for over 100 years. They have experience designing equipment within various markets which has allowed them to stay busy during the COVID19 global pandemic. About the role
- As an assembly fitter you will be involved in the full mechanical assembly process of automated equipment.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Reading and interpreting of schematics.
- Using of hand tools to assemble machinery.
- Using of power tools to assembly machinery.
- Using of measuring equipment.
- Working to fine tolerance.
- Full machine build
- Testing of machinery
- You should have knowledge and working practice of working from engineering drawings and customer specification to complete machine builds.
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Experience using measuring equipment
- Experience using milling and lathe machinery
- Hours 37 per week
- 7:30 to 4:00 Mon-Thu
- 7:30 to 12:30 Fri
- Overtime as required
If you are interested in the Mechanical Assembly Fitter role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124.