Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)Location:
Doncaster commutable from Sheffield, Barnsley, Wakefield, Scunthorpe etPay:
37,000 to 39,000Shifts:
Double Shifts (5am 3pm) & (2pm 12 midnight)
Our client, a leading food manufacturer is seeking a dynamic multi-skilled engineer with FMCG / High Volume manufacturing experience to join their skilled and dedicated team of engineers. The Company / The Plant
- Our client is a leading food manufacturer
- Our client has enjoyed a period of sustained growth and investment and as such has invested in brand new automated production and packaging lines.
Skills & Experience
- To maintain service and repair all automated plant machinery to minimise production down time.
- Provide technical support on all projects, installations and breakdowns
Salary & Benefits
- Ideally, you will be time served engineer with Electrical Qualifications (HNC. HND, Degree preferred)
- Experience of leading an Engineering / Maintenance team is a distinct advantage, however this is not essential
- 18th Edition is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working with highly automated plc controlled equipment
- Food manufacturing experience is preferred ; experience in a FMCG / pharmaceutical / other regulated sector is also acceptable
- 37,000 to 39,000
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Double Shifts (5am 3pm) & (2pm 12 midnight)
- You will be expected to have the flexibility to cover weekends when necessary
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer position, please apply as soon as possible as remote interviews are due to take place ASAP. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates on 0114 384 0124.