Logistics Coordinator- Scunthorpe- Full Time- 20'400 per annum
Would you like to work for a family run company steeped in history? My client is growing year on year allowing them to become an established logistics solution company working on a global level. The client adheres to the core values put in place some decades ago. The company allows for progression, allows for growth and presents any potential candidates with an excellent working environment. Experts in Warehousing, Transport, Logistics and Technology the company offers businesses with all their supply chain needs.
The ideal candidate will be expected to proactively manage and improve the Logistics operations and information through continuous change process improvement and overall business review plan. Whilst remaining focused on meeting customer expectations and customer targets both internally and externally. Liaise with all relevant personnel to ensure smooth flow of information/ physical product between supply chain elements.
Some of the key duties include-
- Ensuring systems and stock are aligned across all finished goods locations
- Manage returns/ Credits for all locations
- Ensure appropriate claims are raised to relevant parties
- Measure warehouse/production movements/ accuracy and advise improvements in product /process
- Liaise with all relevant personnel to ensure smooth flow of information / physical product between supply chain elements
- Carry out tasks allocated by the stock control and logistics managers as and when required.
- To maintain and monitor all on site inventory in an accountable and responsible manner.
- To deal with all customer enquiries and complaints with the sole focus on bringing these to satisfactory conclusion.
- Monitor and actively challenge stock rotation to ensure the oldest product is used first.
- To achieve agreed OTIF target 99%.
- To achieve agreed system stock accuracy target minimum 99.85%.
- To daily review all damages and ensure that this is recovered at zero cost to TGL. Additionally manage the process of cost recovery for any volume that cannot be reworked.
This is a shortened list of duties. For a more extensive list and a chat in greater detail regarding some of the other duties please contact me.
What you should have-
Willingness to work the following hours-
8.30am – 16.30am Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and 10am – 18.00pm Saturday
- Experience of warehouse management systems is essential.
- Computer literate
- Experience with databases (Excel/Word)
- 5 Years Stock Control and systems experience in a FMCG environment
- Demonstrate ability to achieve targets.
- Demonstrable experience in managing change.
- Goal Orientated – Ability to set goals and deadlines which are challenging and realistic. Is dissatisfied with average performance and constantly seeks to improve this.
- Forceful – Is determined and resolute to complete the task to time. Acts strongly to achieve results despite the prospects of losing popularity.
- Pro-active/Takes initiative – Seeks opportunities, originates action and overcomes resistance. Endeavours to influence events rather than passively accept them.
- Conceptual approach – Distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information. Recognises priorities, establishes appropriate courses of action.
- Vision and creativity - Generates fresh ideas, new approaches and displays originality. Able to identify opportunities or see possibilities in a future context. Able to see issues in financial, commercial or value added terms.
What is in it for you-
Excellent working environment, stability, good salary, pension and other company benefits.
Think you have the skills and experience to take on this role? I want to hear from you on 01482 226262 or email email@example.com
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.