- Our client will consider both Full-time and Part-time.
- Please note that applicants who are seeking to apply on a part-time basis must be able to commit between 16 24 hours per week, our client is offering total flexibility on hours providing the work is complete.
- 20,000 - 30,000 p/a based on experience (Pro Rata for part time)
- A technology driven manufacturing organisation that is genuinely pushing the boundaries of what is achievable within the industry.
- State of the art manufacturing facility.
Skills & Experience
- Carry out risk assessments, accident investigation, S.H.E review meetings, toolbox talks, COSHH, SSW etc.
- Assist with maintaining ISO 45001 standard in conjunction with the integrated systems for ISO 9001
- Develop standard operating procedures relating to site HSE
- NEBOSH qualified
- Strong working knowledge of ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001) & ISO 9001
- HSE experience within a manufacturing environment is essential, applicants outside of this arena will not be considered.
- Ability to work on a cross functional basis
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in the HSE Officer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates.