About the company
- Role:General Machinist Mills & Lathes
- Location:Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Pay:12.50 p/h + Overtime
- Shifts:Mon-Thu (7:30 to 4:00) & Fri (7:30 to 12:30)
Nicholas Associates is supporting a privately owned business in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced machinist to join their team due to growth. The company specialise within the design, build and installation of fully automated equipment and have been in operation in the UK for over 100 years. They have experience designing equipment within various markets which has allowed them to stay busy during the COVID19 global pandemic. The role
Utilising your experience on Manual Milling/Lathe machines you will produce small to medium batch components for in house assembly of high-quality machinery.About you
- You should have knowledge and working practice of working from engineering drawings and customer specification to complete machine builds.
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Experience using manual milling and lathe machinery
- Hours 37 per week
- 7:30 to 4:00 Mon-Thu
- 7:30 to 12:30 Fri
- Overtime as required
If you are interested in the General Machinist role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124.