- Foundry Operations Manager
- 50,000 to 60,000 + Bonus + Healthcare +Package
Nicholas Associates are once again recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client who are looking to appoint a Castings Operations Manager to join a world metals manufacturing organisation based in Derbyshire. Key Duties
- Plan, direct, and organise production teams - responsible for recruitment, training and developing, reviewing performance and administering corrective action for staff.
- Act upon data to ensure the foundry is performing at optimum efficiency.
- Project owner for 5S and lean manufacturing within foundry.
- Responsible for the foundry P&L.
- Lead on capital investment projects.
- Qualifications in Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering or Science required or equivalent experience
- Must have widespread technical knowledge of non-ferrous casting.
- A demonstrated ability as a leader, with developing skills and an ability to work effectively with staff in a range of functions and at all levels within the business
- Experience in continuous improvement, problem solving and change management in an industrial environment.
- Interests in continuous improvement, problem solving and change management in a manufacturing environment
If you are interested in the Foundry Operations Manager role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124.