Electrical Development EngineerLocation :
: 30,000 - 45,000 ( Dependent on experience ) Role of an Electrical Development Engineer
Nicholas Associates are working in partnership with a Technology driven engineering organisation based in the Doncaster area. Due to success and growth are now seeking a Fulltime Permanent Electrical Development Engineer
to join their team.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will be working alongside experienced designers, innovation managers and engineering specialists, providing the operational, control and electrical integration of patented range of hydrogen electrolysers. Key skills and responsibilities of a Electrical Development Engineer will include
Qualifications for the role of Electrical Development Engineer
- Design of AC and DC power, safety and control systems
- Create and update equipment electrical design schematics
- Analyse and review electrical design and component selection
- PLC / SCADA programming
- Effective written and oral communicator with clients, colleagues and contractors
- Have methodical, logical approach and a high standard of attention to detail
- HND / HNC in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of current electrical standards, regulations and best practices
Interested? Please click apply or speak to Deborah Ashmore at Nicholas Associates Sheffield.