- Design Engineer
- South Yorkshire
- 33,000 to 37,000
- A cutting-edge technology business, producing renewable energy soloutions.
- This business has enjoyed a period of sustained growth and investment.
Our client is undergoing a large investment project and the role of the Design Engineer will be to provide mechanical engineering design to deliver operations to achieve business objectives.Key Duties
Skills & Experience Required
- Design of process plant using both 2D & 3D CAD packages and fully contribute to the delivery of assigned projects
- Provide solutions to manufacturing requirements to improve business efficiency and capacity
- Support during build/commissioning phases with the initial scoping/feasibility/FEED studies etc.
- Source materials and suppliers
- A formal education in Mechanical Engineering (HNC, HND, Degree or equivalent)
- CAD literate, be able to produce both complex 2D and 3D drawings.
- Experience of working within hazardous areas with and understanding of DSEAR/ATEX
- A knowledge of process plant equipment is a distinct advantage
If you are interested in Design Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124.