- Job Title: CNC Milling/Lathe Programmer / Setter / Operator
- Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Tenure: Full Time, Permanent
- Shifts: - Days Mon-Thu (7:30 to 4:00) & Fri (7:30 to 12:30) flexible to work overtime due to increased orders.
- Pay: 13 - 14p/h. + Overtime + Benefits Package.
Due to increased orders our client is looking to recruit a number of experienced CNC Milling/Lathe Programmer / Setter / Operator to join their dedicated team.Key Duties:
- Set and Operate CNC Milling & Lathe machines
- Modifications of programmes
- Self-inspection of parts produced.
- Work to defined schedules.
- Work to planned times.
- Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
- Knowledge of 3 axis vertical machining centers, experience of 5 axis is an advantage as my client is looking to procure a 5 axis machine shortly.
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls
- Ability to work efficiently and build effective working relationships
- Overhead crane / slinging and lifting skills
- Fork Lift Truck Counterbalance License
- Experience in a similar role/environment Knowledge of different metals an advantage -
- Experience of manual inspection equipment - verniers, rulers, angle measuring devices
If you feel that you have the experience for this role then please apply with your most recent CV. Please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates for any further information on 01143840124.